What to Wear
- Students MUST wear all-natural fiber clothing such as denim, cotton, linen or leather. Synthetics like nylon, polyester, and spandex, are not advisable around open flame.
- Enclosed footwear is required to be worn at all times, and long pants are recommended.
- If you usually wear prescription glasses, please wear them whilst participating in the workshop.
- All other PPE will be provided as needed.
- Hearing and Eye protection will be provided.
- A Blacksmithing apron will be provided.
- Gloves are provided and available to use.
- A safety induction & demonstration will be given before any physical work commences.
- There are multiple exits in the workshop.
- The teacher has First Aid training, with a first aid kit available in the workshop.
- The teacher reserves the right to remove any student that poses a risk to either themselves or other students.
- Attendees must be at least 12 years of age.
- Anyone under 16 must be booked with a parent/guardian to do the course with them.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to participate.